Private Equity Outlook Webinar
February 03, 2022
Time of event
In our 6th annual Private Equity Outlook, our PE team takes stock of the lessons learned in 2021 and identifies opportunities in 2022. Join the McCarthy Tétrault Private Equity Group for a Q&A presentation highlighting key industry trends across Canada’s principal markets that are setting the pace for the year ahead. Topics include:
- 2021: The Year in Review in Numbers
- IPO Market in 2021 and Looking Forward
- Sectoral Specialization 2.0
- Technology: A Growth Engine for Private Equity Funds
- ESG Considerations in Private Equity: “Fringe” Topic or Value-Driver? Lessons from 2021
- PE Investors and Merger Control in Canada
- Application of the Multilateral Instrument to Canada’s Tax Treaties: Impact on Private Equity Funds
Speakers: Chrystelle Chevalier-Gagnon (Montréal), Charles Chevrette (Montréal), Maureen Gillis (New York), Claire Gowdy (Toronto), Casey Halladay (Toronto), Jake Irwin (Toronto), Michel Ranger (Montréal), Deandra Schubert (Toronto)
For more information regarding this event or if you would like to register, please contact [email protected].
Note: All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
This program qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, all of which can be applied toward the requirement.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains up to 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
Thursday, February 3, 2022
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (MT)
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (PT)